The term 'key broker partner' is often bandied about but what is a 'key broker partner', what does a broker get out of this closer relationship with the insurer, and how can brokers join this exclusive set? Graham Coates, group operations director of large independent broker, Stuart Alexander explains.
What are the main benefits of being a key broker partner?
You have to look at the different levels of key broker partnerships as some insurers have several hundred key brokers. We try to get int
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five