The term 'key broker partner' is often bandied about but what is a 'key broker partner', what does a broker get out of this closer relationship with the insurer, and how can brokers join this exclusive set? Graham Coates, group operations director of large independent broker, Stuart Alexander explains.
What are the main benefits of being a key broker partner?
You have to look at the different levels of key broker partnerships as some insurers have several hundred key brokers. We try to get int
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud