These are heady days indeed for the network sector. New propositions are springing up throughout the UK and rumours of takeovers persist in what was once a rather marginal and untested area. Networks are now accepted as an established feature and, remarkably, considering the relative infancy of the model, they have become an integral and almost essential part of the current and future insurance market.
Layton Blackham Business Solutions, TEn, the Purple Partnership, Cobra, Countrywide, CETA, the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData