In the Spring many people resolve to make a change. You, or your workforce, may be part of the 37% of the working population who have resolved to get a new job. For insurance firms, this represents a sizeable headache in how to attract, develop and retain the best talent, particularly within compliance. So how can you win in an increasingly challenging marketplace?
Insurance – an image problem?
Unfortunately, the insurance industry is one of the least well-regarded parts of the financial
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal