In the Spring many people resolve to make a change. You, or your workforce, may be part of the 37% of the working population who have resolved to get a new job. For insurance firms, this represents a sizeable headache in how to attract, develop and retain the best talent, particularly within compliance. So how can you win in an increasingly challenging marketplace?
Insurance – an image problem?
Unfortunately, the insurance industry is one of the least well-regarded parts of the financial servic
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017