Was the Financial Services Authority's (FSA) report into aggregator sites inevitable?
David: Aggregators are now arguably one of the most dominant forces in the general insurance market. If the regulator did not look into their practices, then it would be failing to look at consumer protection.
Jeremy: Comparison sites are technically regulated by the FSA through financial promotions. We've taken the report seriously and believe we tick all the right boxes, but there are opportunities to improve a
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin