Was the Financial Services Authority's (FSA) report into aggregator sites inevitable?
David: Aggregators are now arguably one of the most dominant forces in the general insurance market. If the regulator did not look into their practices, then it would be failing to look at consumer protection.
Jeremy: Comparison sites are technically regulated by the FSA through financial promotions. We've taken the report seriously and believe we tick all the right boxes, but there are opportunities to improve a
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April