Was the Financial Services Authority's (FSA) report into aggregator sites inevitable?
David: Aggregators are now arguably one of the most dominant forces in the general insurance market. If the regulator did not look into their practices, then it would be failing to look at consumer protection.
Jeremy: Comparison sites are technically regulated by the FSA through financial promotions. We've taken the report seriously and believe we tick all the right boxes, but there are opportunities to improve a
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017