The challenge threw the candidates back in front of the camera as they had to produce a video to showcase insurance as a career destination to a group of sixth form students.
Our industry has somewhat of an unfair perception as a career destination; something LV explored within the Incisive Media 'State of the Young Broking Nation' series earlier this year.
Many of us admit to either 'falling' into insurance or joining on the recommendation from either a family member of somebody already in the
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m