The challenge threw the candidates back in front of the camera as they had to produce a video to showcase insurance as a career destination to a group of sixth form students.
Our industry has somewhat of an unfair perception as a career destination; something LV explored within the Incisive Media 'State of the Young Broking Nation' series earlier this year.
Many of us admit to either 'falling' into insurance or joining on the recommendation from either a family member of somebody already in the
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups