I've been in insurance tech for over 25 years and I have to say, at the moment, I am quite disappointed at the sector in terms of how it is failing to innovate.
At our recent Insurance Innovation Summit we had virtually no brokers showing any interest in attending yet we had management level attendance from every one of the top 30 insurers - are we confident that brokers are even interested in being innovative or working with innovative tech to create next generation propositions?
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey