I've been in insurance tech for over 25 years and I have to say, at the moment, I am quite disappointed at the sector in terms of how it is failing to innovate.
At our recent Insurance Innovation Summit we had virtually no brokers showing any interest in attending yet we had management level attendance from every one of the top 30 insurers - are we confident that brokers are even interested in being innovative or working with innovative tech to create next generation propositions?
Many insurers an
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData