No one could have failed to notice that the UK's property market has been nurturing an environment of steadily increasing property prices, alongside rising interest rates and stamp duty. Add the current pension crisis and the popularity of television programmes on buying properties abroad, and it is no wonder that a record number of UK citizens are choosing to live overseas.
Recent figures indicate that almost one in 10 Brits - at least 5.5 million British-born people - are living abroad or h
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData