When I first joined the Community Broking Group (CBG) less than two years ago, the company had very few high net worth (HNW) clients.
Part of my brief was to increase the amount of specialist business and now, 16 months later, the company boasts over 100 HNW clients.
But why get into HNW? It's not a market for brokers wanting to make a fast buck. The quality of service demanded by policyholders takes time and patience to develop and can therefore prove very expensive. However, HNW is a growth
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five