When I first joined the Community Broking Group (CBG) less than two years ago, the company had very few high net worth (HNW) clients.
Part of my brief was to increase the amount of specialist business and now, 16 months later, the company boasts over 100 HNW clients.
But why get into HNW? It's not a market for brokers wanting to make a fast buck. The quality of service demanded by policyholders takes time and patience to develop and can therefore prove very expensive. However, HNW is a growth
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April