When I first joined the Community Broking Group (CBG) less than two years ago, the company had very few high net worth (HNW) clients.
Part of my brief was to increase the amount of specialist business and now, 16 months later, the company boasts over 100 HNW clients.
But why get into HNW? It's not a market for brokers wanting to make a fast buck. The quality of service demanded by policyholders takes time and patience to develop and can therefore prove very expensive. However, HNW is a growth
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress