Insurance is only as good as the valuation placed on the assets covered by a policy - but just how accurate are valuations? All too often, an unexpected disaster suddenly brings home to a policyholder deficiencies in the valuation process or results. For example, if a property of a high-net-worth individual catches alight, and the possessions lost in the blaze were grossly underestimated, then the owner would be at a loss at the point of claim, as they would not have been insured for the tru
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData