Brokers' customers have not reacted positively to the changes implemented since Financial Services Authority regulation, if the responses to our survey are anything to go by.
One year on and customers are still bemused by the amount of paperwork that they receive for a simple car insurance policy.
One broker commented: "We often receive complaints regarding the amount of paperwork sent to clients as it is too much for them to read and take in. They just want to know what the premium is!" Unfor
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti