Brokers' customers have not reacted positively to the changes implemented since Financial Services Authority regulation, if the responses to our survey are anything to go by.
One year on and customers are still bemused by the amount of paperwork that they receive for a simple car insurance policy.
One broker commented: "We often receive complaints regarding the amount of paperwork sent to clients as it is too much for them to read and take in. They just want to know what the premium is!" Unfor
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel