Brokers' customers have not reacted positively to the changes implemented since Financial Services Authority regulation, if the responses to our survey are anything to go by.
One year on and customers are still bemused by the amount of paperwork that they receive for a simple car insurance policy.
One broker commented: "We often receive complaints regarding the amount of paperwork sent to clients as it is too much for them to read and take in. They just want to know what the premium is!"
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club