There is a perception among some brokers that high-net-worth (HNW) is increasingly attractive as it is more stable than other classes in the present climate. The ethos of HNW carriers is to look for ways to pay claims and provide seamless service - a far cry from those insurers scrambling to reduce their claims outlay. While it would be an overstatement to say that HNW is recession-proof, it is to some degree insulated from both the current economic turbulence and the softness of the market that
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?