Traditionally, insurers have offered standard 'mass market' propositions and high net worth (HNW) propositions - and not much in between. While these categories could be stretched to suit clients' needs, many did not fit comfortably into either bracket. Inevitably, some individuals were lumbered with unsuitable (and costly) HNW products, and others left stranded on standard policies that left them woefully underinsured.
In recent months, though, many insurers and brokers have started to push
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData