The problems with call centres are why brokers have made such a success out of the virtue of personal service, of knowing their customer and of being there at the right time to help them.
But the reality is that people want service 24/7 and it is hard for brokers to deliver that without help, particularly as brokers merge into larger organisations, dealing with ever greater numbers of customers.
Sarah Hefford, product development and marketing manager at Axa Assistance UK, believes it is possi
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m