The problems with call centres are why brokers have made such a success out of the virtue of personal service, of knowing their customer and of being there at the right time to help them.
But the reality is that people want service 24/7 and it is hard for brokers to deliver that without help, particularly as brokers merge into larger organisations, dealing with ever greater numbers of customers.
Sarah Hefford, product development and marketing manager at Axa Assistance UK, believes it is possi
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups