One thing that has stood out over the past decade is the growth of insurance arrangements for schemes and affinity groups. Some are startlingly brilliant and successful in catering for the specific needs of the trade grouping or affinity, while others are just another way of 'bringing home the bacon'. So how can schemes stand out in this busy market?
At present, it boils down to the development of the issues affecting businesses, particularly small businesses, which are a substantial slice of
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?