When a broker buys his own Professional Indemnity (PI) cover he is effectively standing in the shoes of his own clients, except he has the inside knowledge that helps him understand the reasons behind the regular premium fluctuations. So, if this is the case, why is the broker so often surprised when his renewal does not go the way he expects?
The market for general insurance brokers is different from the rest of the domestic PI market and there are a number of reasons why. For a long time no
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData