The issue of directors and officers (D&O) insurance has left the headlines recently, yet it remains a big and growing headache for companies and their risk managers.
As we move towards a US-style compensation culture, company stakeholders who feel they have been poorly treated are more likely to seek compensation.
Such claims have to be defended, and the cost could be crippling to a small to medium-sized enterprise.
So, D&O insurance has been elevated almost to the status of compulsory cover -
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017