The Department of Trade and Industry's (DTI) informative consumer leaflet, Be Garage Wise, warns the public "don't get taken for a ride when you take your car in for a service".
As well as copious amounts of well-meaning advice, from checking a bill to how to select a garage, the leaflet also provides the layman with a simple guide on whether their brakes really need servicing, and how they can decide if their shock absorbers need replacing.
And here lies the crux of the relationship between t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel