The Department of Trade and Industry's (DTI) informative consumer leaflet, Be Garage Wise, warns the public "don't get taken for a ride when you take your car in for a service".
As well as copious amounts of well-meaning advice, from checking a bill to how to select a garage, the leaflet also provides the layman with a simple guide on whether their brakes really need servicing, and how they can decide if their shock absorbers need replacing.
And here lies the crux of the relationship between
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club