The Department of Trade and Industry's (DTI) informative consumer leaflet, Be Garage Wise, warns the public "don't get taken for a ride when you take your car in for a service".
As well as copious amounts of well-meaning advice, from checking a bill to how to select a garage, the leaflet also provides the layman with a simple guide on whether their brakes really need servicing, and how they can decide if their shock absorbers need replacing.
And here lies the crux of the relationship between t
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure