Alarming research from Axa has revealed 46% of businesses do not have a business continuity plan.
The insurer said this is a worrying statistic because 17% of businesses claim to have been affected by a disaster in the past and that just over one in five of these companies took longer than a week to recover. In addition, around 8% claimed it took them more than six months before they were up and running again.
Doug Barnett, risk control strategy manager at Axa said: "Businesses face a number o
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income