Alarming research from Axa has revealed 46% of businesses do not have a business continuity plan.
The insurer said this is a worrying statistic because 17% of businesses claim to have been affected by a disaster in the past and that just over one in five of these companies took longer than a week to recover. In addition, around 8% claimed it took them more than six months before they were up and running again.
Doug Barnett, risk control strategy manager at Axa said: "Businesses face a number o
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017