The consolidator currently controls gross written premium of over £900m, having completed the acquisition of Cobra Group in July of this year.
It bought Scotland-based Albany, its seventeenth acquisition, for £1.48m in July 2018, Companies House filings show.
At the time of the announcement PIB said that Albany’s director Alex Keenan would remain on board.
In July 2018 PIB stated: “Alex Keenan will continue lead the business on completion of the deal. While Albany will continue to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move