Following multiple acquisitions, group managing director of Global Risk Partners (GRP), Mike Bruce has confirmed that the business has a number of future deals in the pipeline.
Bruce told Insurance Age that the firm is approaching a gross written premium of £1bn.
The MD said: “Our overall model around our regional acquisition strategy is very much around a hub and spoke model.
“So we’ve already invested in a number of decent sized hubs, whether that be County, Higos, Greens, Marshall
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith