Following multiple acquisitions, group managing director of Global Risk Partners (GRP), Mike Bruce has confirmed that the business has a number of future deals in the pipeline.
Bruce told Insurance Age that the firm is approaching a gross written premium of £1bn.
The MD said: “Our overall model around our regional acquisition strategy is very much around a hub and spoke model.
“So we’ve already invested in a number of decent sized hubs, whether that be County, Higos, Greens, Marshall
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues