In the past three months brokers have shown a keen interest in learning more about the broadening risk landscape in relation to directors and officers.
Insurance Hound, our free for brokers sister title, features in depth market reports with valuable expert analysis.
The top five most popular publications in April, May and most of June consist of the duty of fair presentation and the Insurance Act; why consumers mislead motor insurance providers and why UK clients should think about
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?