A-Plan has purchased the business books of Exeter-based Westward Counties Insurance Services and Glastonbury-located Acer Risk Services for an undisclosed sum, Insurance Age can reveal.
Carl Shuker, CEO of A-Plan, confirmed that both deals went through earlier this year, with the business books moving to local A-Plan offices.
Three of the Westward staff joined A-Plan. Acer had no staff and, after selling the book, the principal now works for A-Plan four days a week.
Shuker stated that the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click