Brightside Group has confirmed that Mark Cliff has left his non-executive director role at the broker, Insurance Age can reveal.
He was chief executive officer of Brightside until he stepped down in July 2018 and in August the CEO role was taken over by former Axa boss Brendan McCafferty.
Cliff had been with Brightside since May 2015, originally as executive chairman before moving to become CEO in September of that year.
During his time at the helm, Cliff announced Brightside would bring a
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA