Brightside Group has confirmed that Mark Cliff has left his non-executive director role at the broker, Insurance Age can reveal.
He was chief executive officer of Brightside until he stepped down in July 2018 and in August the CEO role was taken over by former Axa boss Brendan McCafferty.
Cliff had been with Brightside since May 2015, originally as executive chairman before moving to become CEO in September of that year.
During his time at the helm, Cliff announced Brightside would bring a
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester