Brightside Group has confirmed that Mark Cliff has left his non-executive director role at the broker, Insurance Age can reveal.
He was chief executive officer of Brightside until he stepped down in July 2018 and in August the CEO role was taken over by former Axa boss Brendan McCafferty.
Cliff had been with Brightside since May 2015, originally as executive chairman before moving to become CEO in September of that year.
During his time at the helm, Cliff announced Brightside would bring a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move