▶ What are the origins of Ashley Page?
I set up the business about 40 years ago in Jan 1974. I originally worked for a Lloyd’s broker, Price Forbes, when I left school but after a couple of years I decided I needed some more education so I went to college. I took a degree and a masters in business administration and became an insurance and pensions manager for a timber business. I then had a period of lecturing in economics and decided to set up my own business.
Financial services was a major
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal