▶ What are the origins of Ashley Page?
I set up the business about 40 years ago in Jan 1974. I originally worked for a Lloyd’s broker, Price Forbes, when I left school but after a couple of years I decided I needed some more education so I went to college. I took a degree and a masters in business administration and became an insurance and pensions manager for a timber business. I then had a period of lecturing in economics and decided to set up my own business.
Financial services was a major
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm