▶ What are the origins of Ashley Page?
I set up the business about 40 years ago in Jan 1974. I originally worked for a Lloyd’s broker, Price Forbes, when I left school but after a couple of years I decided I needed some more education so I went to college. I took a degree and a masters in business administration and became an insurance and pensions manager for a timber business. I then had a period of lecturing in economics and decided to set up my own business.
Financial services was a major
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns