▶ What are the origins of Ashley Page?
I set up the business about 40 years ago in Jan 1974. I originally worked for a Lloyd’s broker, Price Forbes, when I left school but after a couple of years I decided I needed some more education so I went to college. I took a degree and a masters in business administration and became an insurance and pensions manager for a timber business. I then had a period of lecturing in economics and decided to set up my own business.
Financial services was a major
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA