The fifth annual Dive In festival for diversity and inclusion in insurance will take place on 24 to 26 September 2019.
The festival is an initiative of [email protected]’s and aims to highlight the business case for diverse and inclusive workplaces and provide ideas and inspiration on how to bring about change.
The 2019 festival will see events taking place in more than 30 countries with the focus on driving attendees from awareness into action.
According to Dive In, research among 10,000 of
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing