The fifth annual Dive In festival for diversity and inclusion in insurance will take place on 24 to 26 September 2019.
The festival is an initiative of [email protected]’s and aims to highlight the business case for diverse and inclusive workplaces and provide ideas and inspiration on how to bring about change.
The 2019 festival will see events taking place in more than 30 countries with the focus on driving attendees from awareness into action.
According to Dive In, research among 10,000 of
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals