Most brokers agree that attracting and retaining talent is the key to a successful business. Many are on a journey of digital transformation. Yet, too often, technology is discussed as a threat to people rather than an enabler.
The reality is that ‘being innovative’ is first and foremost about organisational culture and, in the modern age, progressive people policies that harness new technologies are integral to a thriving broking business.
Much airtime has been given to the ways in which
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers