Most brokers agree that attracting and retaining talent is the key to a successful business. Many are on a journey of digital transformation. Yet, too often, technology is discussed as a threat to people rather than an enabler.
The reality is that ‘being innovative’ is first and foremost about organisational culture and, in the modern age, progressive people policies that harness new technologies are integral to a thriving broking business.
Much airtime has been given to the ways in which
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester