Most brokers agree that attracting and retaining talent is the key to a successful business. Many are on a journey of digital transformation. Yet, too often, technology is discussed as a threat to people rather than an enabler.
The reality is that ‘being innovative’ is first and foremost about organisational culture and, in the modern age, progressive people policies that harness new technologies are integral to a thriving broking business.
Much airtime has been given to the ways in which
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs