The Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR) change coming in on 9 December 2019 has topped the list of a straw poll of compliance specialists on the biggest regulatory issue for brokers this year.
It was the only topic flagged by every expert when asked for their top three.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has previously described SM&CR as delivering “clear standards” for the conduct that it will expect from all financial services staff and that these standards were central to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders