Touchstone Underwriting has recruited four regional business development underwriters from Arista, MS Amlin and Allianz in a three year expansion push, Insurance Age can reveal.
The managing general agent (MGA), part of Seventeen Group which also owns James Hallam, is based out of Watford with staff in London and Chelmsford.
According to Touchstone managing director Alan Roe approximately 80 percent of its business is generated in London and the Home Counties with the remainder in pockets
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey