Gallagher UK retail CEO Michael Rea has stated that Gallagher hopes to announce another acquisition before Christmas if regulatory approval can be achieved.
Looking ahead, Rea added that there was no slowing down for Gallagher in terms of closing deals.
“There will be another deal before the end of 2018, however, it depends on how quickly the Financial Conduct Authority can come back and give regulatory approval. But I would expect one more deal before Christmas,” Rea continued.
“Then we have
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn