Gallagher UK retail CEO Michael Rea has stated that Gallagher hopes to announce another acquisition before Christmas if regulatory approval can be achieved.
Looking ahead, Rea added that there was no slowing down for Gallagher in terms of closing deals.
“There will be another deal before the end of 2018, however, it depends on how quickly the Financial Conduct Authority can come back and give regulatory approval. But I would expect one more deal before Christmas,” Rea continued.
“Then we have
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries