Gallagher UK retail CEO Michael Rea has stated that Gallagher hopes to announce another acquisition before Christmas if regulatory approval can be achieved.
Looking ahead, Rea added that there was no slowing down for Gallagher in terms of closing deals.
“There will be another deal before the end of 2018, however, it depends on how quickly the Financial Conduct Authority can come back and give regulatory approval. But I would expect one more deal before Christmas,” Rea continued.
“Then we have
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals