Gallagher has bought a controlling interest in Purple Bridge Group, the holding company of UK specialist property insurance provider Vasek Insurance Services, for an undisclosed amount.
Michael Rea, CEO of UK retail for Gallagher, said: “As we continue to expand our business through acquisition alongside our focus on organic growth, Vasek is another fantastic addition.
“It’s a large scale, quality, property-led broker, offering specialist solutions that will be immediately accretive to Gallagher
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1