Gallagher has bought a controlling interest in Purple Bridge Group, the holding company of UK specialist property insurance provider Vasek Insurance Services, for an undisclosed amount.
Michael Rea, CEO of UK retail for Gallagher, said: “As we continue to expand our business through acquisition alongside our focus on organic growth, Vasek is another fantastic addition.
“It’s a large scale, quality, property-led broker, offering specialist solutions that will be immediately accretive to Gallagher
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews