Gallagher has bought a controlling interest in Purple Bridge Group, the holding company of UK specialist property insurance provider Vasek Insurance Services, for an undisclosed amount.
Michael Rea, CEO of UK retail for Gallagher, said: “As we continue to expand our business through acquisition alongside our focus on organic growth, Vasek is another fantastic addition.
“It’s a large scale, quality, property-led broker, offering specialist solutions that will be immediately accretive to Gallagher
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto