Global Risk Partners Group (GRP) has bought Cwmbran-based property specialist U-Sure Insurance Services.
The Lloyd’s coverholder, founded in 2005, will join GRP’s underwriting division.
It marks the first purchase under the leadership of ex-Towergate boss Clive Nathan who came on board from Primary Group this April.
The takeover is the consolidator’s 10th deal of the year and the 34th since it was formed at the end of 2013.
Husband and wife team Ben and Dee Coleman each retain a
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey