Global Risk Partners Group (GRP) has bought Cwmbran-based property specialist U-Sure Insurance Services.
The Lloyd’s coverholder, founded in 2005, will join GRP’s underwriting division.
It marks the first purchase under the leadership of ex-Towergate boss Clive Nathan who came on board from Primary Group this April.
The takeover is the consolidator’s 10th deal of the year and the 34th since it was formed at the end of 2013.
Husband and wife team Ben and Dee Coleman each retain a
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected