Global Risk Partners Group (GRP) has bought Cwmbran-based property specialist U-Sure Insurance Services.
The Lloyd’s coverholder, founded in 2005, will join GRP’s underwriting division.
It marks the first purchase under the leadership of ex-Towergate boss Clive Nathan who came on board from Primary Group this April.
The takeover is the consolidator’s 10th deal of the year and the 34th since it was formed at the end of 2013.
Husband and wife team Ben and Dee Coleman each retain a
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns