Global Risk Partners Group (GRP) has bought Cwmbran-based property specialist U-Sure Insurance Services.
The Lloyd’s coverholder, founded in 2005, will join GRP’s underwriting division.
It marks the first purchase under the leadership of ex-Towergate boss Clive Nathan who came on board from Primary Group this April.
The takeover is the consolidator’s 10th deal of the year and the 34th since it was formed at the end of 2013.
Husband and wife team Ben and Dee Coleman each retain a minor
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover