Global Risk Partners Group (GRP) has bought Cwmbran-based property specialist U-Sure Insurance Services.
The Lloyd’s coverholder, founded in 2005, will join GRP’s underwriting division.
It marks the first purchase under the leadership of ex-Towergate boss Clive Nathan who came on board from Primary Group this April.
The takeover is the consolidator’s 10th deal of the year and the 34th since it was formed at the end of 2013.
Husband and wife team Ben and Dee Coleman each retain a
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm