Prestige Insurance Holdings has signed a deal with global equity firm Capital Z Management, which will see a multi-million pound investment into the business.
Prestige, based in Northern Ireland, has a number of different trading companies including Abbey Insurance Brokers, Prestige Underwriting Services (UK), Octane and Octane London Markets.
The deal was for an undisclosed sum and Prestige stated that US-based Capital Z will buy the shares of a number of retiring shareholders.
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries