Prestige Insurance Holdings has signed a deal with global equity firm Capital Z Management, which will see a multi-million pound investment into the business.
Prestige, based in Northern Ireland, has a number of different trading companies including Abbey Insurance Brokers, Prestige Underwriting Services (UK), Octane and Octane London Markets.
The deal was for an undisclosed sum and Prestige stated that US-based Capital Z will buy the shares of a number of retiring shareholders.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure