Provenance Insurance Brokers, a HNW personal lines specialist, has begun trading today (10 July).
The business has been set up by former Zurich Private Client head of sales and distribution Jason Connon who wants to position the broker as one with a reputation for traditional values and personal service.
According to a statement the business will specialise in cover for “cherished possessions” including classic and luxury cars, yachts, aircraft, jewellery, watches, fine art and collectables
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal