Provenance Insurance Brokers, a HNW personal lines specialist, has begun trading today (10 July).
The business has been set up by former Zurich Private Client head of sales and distribution Jason Connon who wants to position the broker as one with a reputation for traditional values and personal service.
According to a statement the business will specialise in cover for “cherished possessions” including classic and luxury cars, yachts, aircraft, jewellery, watches, fine art and collectables an
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy