Miles Smith has unveiled an early intervention scheme (EIS) available to brokers through the Acturis platform.
The wholesale broker and London Market specialist explained that the commercial risk management product, underwritten by Aviva, provided fast track access to treatment for employees who are absent from work as the result of a physical injury, stress, depression or anxiety, to help promote a speedy recovery and return to work.
According to the firm, EIS provides a cost effective way
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY