Marsh has announced an agreement between Marsh Networks and Shawbrook Bank to support network members in securing bank loans to fund mergers and acquisitions (M&A), or to sell their businesses.
Marsh Networks, which is part of Jelf and includes Marsh ProBroker, Purple Partnership and Bluefin Network, has over 270 members.
As part of the arrangement, Marsh Networks, which restructured its network proposition last year, will introduce Shawbrook to those broker members seeking to make
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing