Marsh has announced an agreement between Marsh Networks and Shawbrook Bank to support network members in securing bank loans to fund mergers and acquisitions (M&A), or to sell their businesses.
Marsh Networks, which is part of Jelf and includes Marsh ProBroker, Purple Partnership and Bluefin Network, has over 270 members.
As part of the arrangement, Marsh Networks, which restructured its network proposition last year, will introduce Shawbrook to those broker members seeking to make
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal