Broker Network has bought Saffron Insurance, which has offices across East Anglia, for an undisclosed sum.
The deal follows Broker Network’s acquisition of Thompson & Richardson in December last year and is the network’s fourth purchase as it moves to build up a number of “regional powerhouse” locations.
The business also bought Finch Group and Boyd Insurance in 2017.
According to Broker Network, this deal will see Saffron managing director, Dave Beswick and his team stay on at the brokerage
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues