Complex risks present challenges. As well as understanding the nature of the risk and arranging appropriate cover, brokers must also ensure their clients appreciate the relationship between their business and insurance. It’s getting tougher too. New risks are emerging and business models are also changing, with the internet giving many more companies a global remit. “Even in the micro-SME arena you can have a client with complex risks,” says Juliet Williams, group SME director at Circle Insura
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution