Acturis has announced that it has broken through the 20,000 user barrier after a number of “significant broker wins from competitors”.
The software specialists listed that in the last 12 months Manchester-headquartered UK Global, Liverpool-based Mason Owen, Bruce Stevenson in Scotland and independent broker Willis Insurance and Risk Management had all gone fully live on its platform with a mix of commercial and personal lines business for each.
In addition the Bollington part of recently
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company