Acturis has announced that it has broken through the 20,000 user barrier after a number of “significant broker wins from competitors”.
The software specialists listed that in the last 12 months Manchester-headquartered UK Global, Liverpool-based Mason Owen, Bruce Stevenson in Scotland and independent broker Willis Insurance and Risk Management had all gone fully live on its platform with a mix of commercial and personal lines business for each.
In addition the Bollington part of recently
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- Research shows 50% of motorists think dual pricing should be illegal