Acturis has announced that it has broken through the 20,000 user barrier after a number of “significant broker wins from competitors”.
The software specialists listed that in the last 12 months Manchester-headquartered UK Global, Liverpool-based Mason Owen, Bruce Stevenson in Scotland and independent broker Willis Insurance and Risk Management had all gone fully live on its platform with a mix of commercial and personal lines business for each.
In addition the Bollington part of recently
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click