Acturis has announced that it has broken through the 20,000 user barrier after a number of “significant broker wins from competitors”.
The software specialists listed that in the last 12 months Manchester-headquartered UK Global, Liverpool-based Mason Owen, Bruce Stevenson in Scotland and independent broker Willis Insurance and Risk Management had all gone fully live on its platform with a mix of commercial and personal lines business for each.
In addition the Bollington part of recently
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK