Annual comprehensive car insurance premiums rose by 0.7% or £4.25, to £640.82 in the first three months of 2017, according to the AA’s latest British Insurance Premium Index.
The findings for the average quoted Shoparound premium – which aggregates quotes from direct, broker and price comparison site sources using the five cheapest quotes for each ‘customer’ in a nationwide basket of risks – also revealed that those aged between 40 and 59 actually saw their premiums fall.
Over 12 months, the a
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- “Transformation” costs Swinton as profits fall
- Three firms in for Leeds-based Henderson