Annual comprehensive car insurance premiums rose by 0.7% or £4.25, to £640.82 in the first three months of 2017, according to the AA’s latest British Insurance Premium Index. The findings for the average quoted Shoparound premium – which aggregates quotes from direct, broker and price comparison site sources using the five cheapest quotes for each ‘customer’ in a nationwide basket of risks – also revealed that those aged between 40 and 59 actually saw their premiums fall. Over 12 months, the a
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution