Annual comprehensive car insurance premiums rose by 0.7% or £4.25, to £640.82 in the first three months of 2017, according to the AA’s latest British Insurance Premium Index.
The findings for the average quoted Shoparound premium – which aggregates quotes from direct, broker and price comparison site sources using the five cheapest quotes for each ‘customer’ in a nationwide basket of risks – also revealed that those aged between 40 and 59 actually saw their premiums fall.
Over 12 months, the a
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Markerstudy confirms 27 redundancies
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Go Compare rejects £460m Zoopla-owner bid
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance