Lockton’s Birmingham team has hired Jane Baron as head of office.
Jane has worked in the industry for over 25 years. Previously, she worked in client management at Marsh and Willis Towers Watson.
The appointment marks the next step in Lockton’s strategy of growing its local and national customer base.
Lockton noted it is particularly focused on growth in its key sectors, including food and beverage, retail, transportation and real estate.
Debbie Day, partner at Lockton Birmingham,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020