Lockton’s Birmingham team has hired Jane Baron as head of office.
Jane has worked in the industry for over 25 years. Previously, she worked in client management at Marsh and Willis Towers Watson.
The appointment marks the next step in Lockton’s strategy of growing its local and national customer base.
Lockton noted it is particularly focused on growth in its key sectors, including food and beverage, retail, transportation and real estate.
Debbie Day, partner at Lockton Birmingham,
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years