QBE has taken head of commercial motor, Jon Dye, from Allianz following him spending 14 years at the provider.
He replaces Roger Ball, who has now retired.
In his new role, Dye will assume responsibility for the company’s portfolio of commercial motor business which encompasses motor trade and motor fleet business.
Dye will join the team in April. He will be based in London and report to Cécile Fresneau, executive director of QBE UK.
Fresneau, said: “I am delighted to announce
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm