QBE has taken head of commercial motor, Jon Dye, from Allianz following him spending 14 years at the provider.
He replaces Roger Ball, who has now retired.
In his new role, Dye will assume responsibility for the company’s portfolio of commercial motor business which encompasses motor trade and motor fleet business.
Dye will join the team in April. He will be based in London and report to Cécile Fresneau, executive director of QBE UK.
Fresneau, said: “I am delighted to announce
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs