QBE has taken head of commercial motor, Jon Dye, from Allianz following him spending 14 years at the provider.
He replaces Roger Ball, who has now retired.
In his new role, Dye will assume responsibility for the company’s portfolio of commercial motor business which encompasses motor trade and motor fleet business.
Dye will join the team in April. He will be based in London and report to Cécile Fresneau, executive director of QBE UK.
Fresneau, said: “I am delighted to announce
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK