Andrew Draycott has been appointed as CEO-designate of Ed Broking in London.
His appointment is subject to regulatory approvals and he will take up his role once the acquisition of Ed Broking Group by BGC Partners has completed.
On completion of the acquisition, Ed, which was bought in October, will become part of BGC’s new insurance division.
Steve Hearn, currently group CEO of Ed Broking, will become head of BGC’s insurance division.
Hearn said: “At the time we announced Ed’s
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto