Andrew Draycott has been appointed as CEO-designate of Ed Broking in London.
His appointment is subject to regulatory approvals and he will take up his role once the acquisition of Ed Broking Group by BGC Partners has completed.
On completion of the acquisition, Ed, which was bought in October, will become part of BGC’s new insurance division.
Steve Hearn, currently group CEO of Ed Broking, will become head of BGC’s insurance division.
Hearn said: “At the time we announced Ed’s
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries