Andrew Draycott has been appointed as CEO-designate of Ed Broking in London.
His appointment is subject to regulatory approvals and he will take up his role once the acquisition of Ed Broking Group by BGC Partners has completed.
On completion of the acquisition, Ed, which was bought in October, will become part of BGC’s new insurance division.
Steve Hearn, currently group CEO of Ed Broking, will become head of BGC’s insurance division.
Hearn said: “At the time we announced Ed’s
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals