Andrew Draycott has been appointed as CEO-designate of Ed Broking in London.
His appointment is subject to regulatory approvals and he will take up his role once the acquisition of Ed Broking Group by BGC Partners has completed.
On completion of the acquisition, Ed, which was bought in October, will become part of BGC’s new insurance division.
Steve Hearn, currently group CEO of Ed Broking, will become head of BGC’s insurance division.
Hearn said: “At the time we announced Ed’s
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn