Trust is everything. You and I buy based on trust every day, and that goes for whether we’re buying a house, a car or insurance. But when it does come to insurance, I believe trust is lacking. And I’m not alone in thinking this either. 2017 PWC research revealed that 74% of insurance CEOs view lack of trust as a threat to growth – more than in any other industry surveyed.
The whole concept of insurance makes it difficult for brokers to build trust with customers. Insurance isn’t always a choice
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change