THB has confirmed it will continue to support its unique Fleet UK brand following Zurich’s exit.
Insurance Age revealed last week that the insurer would not be renewing the partnership from the end of 2019.
According to THB, Fleet UK provides brokers with enhanced policy wording, superior broker remuneration and full fleet risk management support services from THB’s market in-house division, Cardinus Risk Management.
Managing director of Fleet UK, Glen McCully, said: “While we are
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move