Saga has announced that Lance Batchelor, group chief executive officer, will retire from the business in January 2020, after six years with the company.
The provider stated that it has started the process to recruit his successor.
Saga chairman Patrick O’Sullivan commented: “Lance has led Saga with a resolute focus on reinvestment and rebuilding a truly customer centric organisation.
“On behalf of the board, we are grateful for his contribution and wish him every success for the future.”
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years