Following Mental Health Awareness Week last week and the Heads Together campaign, SJL Insurance have announced that they have recruited a mental health nurse who will visit the firm’s headquarters twice a month.
The broker detailed that the nurse will start their visits to the office in Worcester next month. It continued that the booking process is completely confidential and endeavors to encourage staff to visit the nurse.
Alongside this move, SJL have said that the department leader, Jen
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click