Following Mental Health Awareness Week last week and the Heads Together campaign, SJL Insurance have announced that they have recruited a mental health nurse who will visit the firm’s headquarters twice a month.
The broker detailed that the nurse will start their visits to the office in Worcester next month. It continued that the booking process is completely confidential and endeavors to encourage staff to visit the nurse.
Alongside this move, SJL have said that the department leader, Jen
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click