Following Mental Health Awareness Week last week and the Heads Together campaign, SJL Insurance have announced that they have recruited a mental health nurse who will visit the firm’s headquarters twice a month.
The broker detailed that the nurse will start their visits to the office in Worcester next month. It continued that the booking process is completely confidential and endeavors to encourage staff to visit the nurse.
Alongside this move, SJL have said that the department leader, Jen
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years