Financial services consultancy Altus has been working with TISA to develop a self-assessment tool which allows organisations to benchmark their Vulnerable Customer (VC) approach against the wider industry.
The tool has been split into the four categories identified by the FCA; Policy, Systems, Products and Implementation and should reflect best practice across multiple domains including general insurance.
According to Altus, the tool will allow companies to track improvement in
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change