Financial services consultancy Altus has been working with TISA to develop a self-assessment tool which allows organisations to benchmark their Vulnerable Customer (VC) approach against the wider industry.
The tool has been split into the four categories identified by the FCA; Policy, Systems, Products and Implementation and should reflect best practice across multiple domains including general insurance.
According to Altus, the tool will allow companies to track improvement in
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger