Financial services consultancy Altus has been working with TISA to develop a self-assessment tool which allows organisations to benchmark their Vulnerable Customer (VC) approach against the wider industry.
The tool has been split into the four categories identified by the FCA; Policy, Systems, Products and Implementation and should reflect best practice across multiple domains including general insurance.
According to Altus, the tool will allow companies to track improvement in
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey