Covéa Insurance and iFarm Underwriting have entered a strategic partnership for motor fleets targeting rural businesses.
iFarm, which is part of specialist managing general agent (MGA) Imperium Insurance Management, stated that the arrangement will give its agricultural brokers a “competitive edge” in the smaller fleet space of between two and 15 vehicles.
Alun Roberts, managing director of iFarm, noted that it was the MGA’s mission to create a purpose built quote, buy and bind intuitive
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA