Covéa Insurance and iFarm Underwriting have entered a strategic partnership for motor fleets targeting rural businesses.
iFarm, which is part of specialist managing general agent (MGA) Imperium Insurance Management, stated that the arrangement will give its agricultural brokers a “competitive edge” in the smaller fleet space of between two and 15 vehicles.
Alun Roberts, managing director of iFarm, noted that it was the MGA’s mission to create a purpose built quote, buy and bind intuitive
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning