Nick Cruz, former non-executive chairman of collapsed provider Enterprise Insurance, has launched libel proceedings against the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (GFSC).
The claim was filed at the Supreme Court of Gibraltar on 30 November 2018 and mainly relates to a press release published by the GFSC on 26 October 2016.
Gibraltar-based insurer Enterprise was ordered to stop writing new business on 25 July 2016 and called in administrators in September the same year.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders