CBL Insurance, the parent company of Ireland-based CBL Insurance Europe and CBL Insurance in New Zealand, has been put into liquidation by the Auckland High Court.
According to the Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) the High Court appointed Kate Johnstone and Andrew Grenfell, partners of McGrathNicol, as liquidators of CBL Insurance.
CBL appointed KordaMentha as voluntary administrators in March after RBNZ applied for the interim liquidation of CBL Insurance in February.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing