CBL Insurance, the parent company of Ireland-based CBL Insurance Europe and CBL Insurance in New Zealand, has been put into liquidation by the Auckland High Court.
According to the Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) the High Court appointed Kate Johnstone and Andrew Grenfell, partners of McGrathNicol, as liquidators of CBL Insurance.
CBL appointed KordaMentha as voluntary administrators in March after RBNZ applied for the interim liquidation of CBL Insurance in February.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders