CBL Insurance, the parent company of Ireland-based CBL Insurance Europe and CBL Insurance in New Zealand, has been put into liquidation by the Auckland High Court.
According to the Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) the High Court appointed Kate Johnstone and Andrew Grenfell, partners of McGrathNicol, as liquidators of CBL Insurance.
CBL appointed KordaMentha as voluntary administrators in March after RBNZ applied for the interim liquidation of CBL Insurance in February.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals